SnoreRx vs. VitalSleep – Pros, Cons and Highlights
This ismy personal review and comparison of the SnoreRx vs. VitalSleep. I wrote this for anyone looking for more information on a good snoring and sleep apnea mouthpiece. Both these brands are some of the best, but they have differences.
I will explain them in review and comparison. If you are looking for the official sites of these two mouthpieces, just click one of the links below to visit.
Vital Sleep – Official Website
For many people, sleep is a total luxury. Some may suffer from lack of sleep because of stress, bad dreams, or sleep disorders such as apnea and snoring. Other people cannot sleep well because they or their partners snore a lot. Snoring may seem to be a simple problem but can greatly affect lives. Snoring and sleep apnea may cause major health issues if left untreated. The good news is, thanks to never research and development, there are easy and affordable ways to treat sleep apnea and snoring. Sleep problems as simple as snoring can be prevented and stopped. One efficient way to help stop snoring is a mouth guard.
Wearing a snoring/sleep apnea mouthpiece for sleeping has helped many people. However, in order to achieve its effectiveness it is ideal to choose the right brand with the right quality at the right price. These days there are dozens of similar products in the market all claiming to beneficial and effective. Two popular brand names associated with mouth guards for sleep apnea and snoring are SnoreRx and Vital Sleep. Both products have the same goal which is to give people a good night’s rest. Both products claim that they can help stop snoring and sleep apnea. Below are summaries of the features, pros, and cons of SnoreRx and VitalSleep.
SnoreRx Review – Pros, Cons and Features
SnoreRx is a mouth piece that is especially designed to help people with certain sleep problems specifically sleep apnea. It has a bevy or features that are incorporated into it making it more effective and credible However, there are also some disadvantages that come with it. Here are some of the features, pros, and cons of the SnoreRx sleep apnea and snoring mouth piece.
- Thermal-fit – offers accurate custom fit to a user’s mouth
- Micro Fit and Calibrator – provides specific calibration in increments of 1 mm. The Calibrator promotes clearer reading for jaw advancement
- Bruxism Protection – helps prevent and stop teeth grinding
- V-flow – makes sure that full airflow passes through the mouth
- V-Alignment – provides positive central alignment.
- Posi-Lock – user can change settings of mouthpiece and locks it to its desired setting. Setting can be reset every time.
- Flex-Jaw –offers maximum comfort by allowing lateral movement to be controlled
- Advances Design – it does use rubber bands, rods, screws, or springs and uncomfortable acrylics. It uses safe materials that do not rust
- It has been proven to stop and cure snoring and help treat mild and moderate sleep apnea
- FDA cleared and approved
- Has calibrator for easy and precise adjusting
- Offers restful sleep for the client and his/her partner
- Promotes increase levels of energy
- Very comfortable and easy to use
- Very affordable and cost efficient (about $100)
- User does not need to visit the dentist to have it fit
- No screws and springs needed for fitting and adjustment
- 100% money back guarantee
- Well recommended by health professionals
- It does not cause temporomandibular joint disorder or TMJ disorder
- Patient might take some time getting use to it
- In order for it to be very effective, user needs to correctly mold it
- People with dentures cannot use it
- Severe sleep apnea may not be treated by it
VitalSleep Review – Pros, Cons and Highlights
VitalSleep is another FDA approved mouth guard. It has been a well recommended product for the prevention and treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. With its reputation it is assumed to have top quality features. Nonetheless, Vital Sleep also comes with some disadvantages. Here are some of its features, pros, and cons.
- Thermoplastic by Dupont – its thermoplastic is flexible, comfortable, and mold-able making it easier to use and fit in the mouth
- Latex Free and BPA free- Without these harmful chemicals VitalSleep is more safer to use especially those with Latex hypersensitivities
- Guided placement – its placement is adjustable thereby ensuring proper positioning
- Boil-and-bite molding – offers better fitting
- Made in the USA – everything about the product is made in the USA thereby ensuring adequate quality control
- 100% money back guarantee on or before 30 days
- BuySafe Guarantee
- Free replacements for one year
- Comes in 2 sizes – the regular 9 size (W- 2.3″ H- 1.06″ L- 1.95″) is recommended for men while the smaller size (W- 2.09″ H- .964″ L- 1.74″) is recommended for women.
- Comes with 2 sizes
- Proven to help stop snoring
- Meets safety standards and is FDA cleared
- Has a free one year replacement
- Custom fitting only takes around 5 minutes
- Very affordable (About Half the Price of Snore Rx)
- Very easy to use
- Latex free and BPA free
- Easy to clean
- Has a natural feel
- Not everyone with sleep apnea may be able to benefit from it
- Not all sleep apnea cases cannot be treated by it
- Getting used to wearing it may take some time
My Final Thoughts – SnoreRx Wins by a Hair
Given the features of both products, it is evident that both are top quality. Choosing the right one depends on the client’s needs and preferences. Both these products are pretty close in comparison. The Vital Sleep is very popular and has many positive reviews and features. It is cheaper than the Snore Rx as well, and it does work. Based on consumer reviews and features, the SnoreRx has a little more to offer and wins by a hair between the two. It is a little more expensive, but this is the better one, but the Vital Sleep is a pretty darn good second place. You cannot go wrong with either one, it just depends on what you are looking for.